Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Friendship

Hi Friends,

How are you all? I apologize for being very irregular at blogging. I am going through some weird phase... I am crafting a lot but don't feel like taking pictures and writing posts or even uploading on FB. I have to straighten up things before it becomes permanent.

Here is today's card.


To mix and match image with sentiment stamps is one of my favourite thing. This Art Impression stamp is just image of two friends. I used mama elephant sentiment which i think goes very well with these girls. Paper clips are by PTI. I have used copics to color the image.  Hope you will like this card. 

I will be back soon with some Rakhi cards. Oh! that reminds me, I have to take pictures before I handover them to customers...:P . Hugs!



8 comments:

  1. Dear Neha...welcome to the crafty blues club....its not weird...I am going through the same phase except in my case..not crafting also! In fact I even went ahead and deactivated facebook as it was getting overwhelming but blogging is very dear to me so thought I will still continue visiting my blogland buddies!! Hang in there Neha...take a break if you must and it will soon pass
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sonia... Glad that we will still be blog buddies. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Very cute card.I love these artimpression stamps.I have been going through the same phase.Reluctance to post on my blog,or go to facebook or generally check blogs.I hope this passes over soon.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Ya, i love AI too... Very witty. I think we need break... Any type of monotony is harmful for creativity... 😝

      Delete
  3. I have been missing your cards ! I loved this one the image n sentiment perfect together and I oved the layering too..Start posting soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks pooja....ya i have to be regular... Much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamps are so perfect for the theme you chose! And sure there are so many encouraging comments here by your loved readers :) Hopefully you find your time for blogging soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you always find just the right sentiment to go with the images on your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!