Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Rakhi Cards

Hey Friends,

Popping here for  a quick post today. I wanted to share Rakhi cards I made this year. 
Here goes the first one.




I applied squeezed lemon distress ink on white CS. Added stencilled triangle with mustard seed ink. Emboss some more triangles in gold with WPlus9 stamp. Added sentiment and some bling.

For the second card, I used Altenew cityscape stamp on Papertrey ink pattern paper. I stamped the same stamp on a white panel & coloured the top with distress inks & stamp the sentiment. 



Align and adhere the ready panel on card base.

Third card is very simple. All stamps an dies are from Papertrey Ink. Added some pattern paper and silver glitter border on the edge.



Hope you like the cards. I will be back soon...keep crafting. Hugs.



5 comments:

  1. Yes I loved your cards ! Specially the second one, looks like you have stamped the cityscape on vellum !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards...
    Hard to chose one but I loved the blue one alot because I don't have any supply which you have used...😜 😜 😜 so can't copy this card...
    So so lovely... I was waiting to know the way you use sentiments...
    Waiting for more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards Neha.......loved each one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!