Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Coffee Love #2

Hey friends,

Some time back, I ordered some Stamploration  goodies (my first) ! As I was ordering directly from US to my Indian address, I was a bit apprehensive but with the prompt help of Shery (owner of company) I got my stuff safely within 10 days of ordering. I really like the companies who goes an extra mile to help their customers. I instantly became fan of Stamploration! Thank you Shery for excellent customer service.

Today, I am sharing three wall arts (soon going to be framed) I made using their stamps. They are very simple but I think will look great on any cafe's wall ! These are going to be hanged in my hubby's office in cafeteria!




Pretty simple they are! Stamped with archival ink and colored with peerless water colors!

I am entering this to Fall 2016 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
fall-hop-with-date-768x418

See you tomorrow with another coffee card!






27 comments:

  1. Neha u r a darling. u even make simple things so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neha u r a darling. u even make simple things so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are beautiful, Neha! I think this is the start of a long and happy relationship between you and Stamplorations! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very True Sherry is a sweet soul and very helpful ! Loved the vibrant colorful soon to be frames !! Apt for corporate office ,sure to jazz up the rather dull atmosphere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not so simple when you color so nicely! These are fabulous!!! (And I agree, Stamplorations is an awesome company - meaning Shery, of course.).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love your trio of art for your wall. Love the gray paint on the wall too! Makes the color pop even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look great, Neha! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great projects. Your coloring is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome project, Neha! What a great idea to frame them--they're mini masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!! These are STUNNING!! I love the backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all...great coloring of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so beautiful! Love the bright colors! Works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this trio is awesome! Perfect wall decor! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful wall art, Neha!! You made the images pop off their frames with your vibrant watercoloring! Thank you so much for your kind words -- I'm so happy that you received your order fast and without any trouble! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards, fabulous watercoloring

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun works of art, looks like it should be a series on a cafe wall!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, these are stunning, love the black/white against the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! They are gorgeous! I love your coloring. The designs are perfect for art wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Neha, Great job on coloring those images. Love the stacks of teacups.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!