Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Friendship with MFT

Hi Friends,

I have so many cards to post but not getting time for the same. Today's card I made a while back using my new MFT supply. Lately, they are releasing some gorgeous stuff every month which is impossible to resist. Last month, we ordered it directly from their site to India, on release date and it arrived within 7 days. That was some super fast delivery & awesome customer service!  Hats off MFT pps! I am loving it!

Here is the card!

I have used Birch Tree Die and Snuggle Bunnies  stamp with co-coordinating dies. The card is 5x7" . So the tall birch trees are perfect back drop to balance those little friends. I have used various distress inks for trees and copics to colour bunny and bear!

Signing off with this. I will be back tomorrow with a new card...:).

Love.



4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!