Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Father's day collection 2017

Hello friends,

I am thrilled that my Father's day cards were so well received on FB HERE ! I am really lucky to have such  friends who showered me with kind words and encourage me to do even more! I am grateful to all of you !

So, for my blogger friends I am sharing them here! It is all pictures not much of a process as there are quite a few of cards I am sharing though I would be more than happy to address you query!



Above card was totally Inspired by Amy Rohal's card HERE 







I hope you  enjoy going through these. I tried to keep one common thread through out the collection is colors... Blues and browns.  That is all for now...have a great day!




3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!